FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES REGARDING RETURNS/EXCHANGES/REFUNDS PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
All products (excluding sale items) are protected by a 14 Day Money-back Guarantee which guarantees a full refund or product exchange if the item is returned in an unused, saleable condition, within 14 days of receiving the order.
There are strictly no returns on face masks due to Covid-19.
Items on sale are non refundable or exchangeable.
To exchange, simply email us at email@example.com and we will handle your request.
To return, please follow these instructions:
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which item you’d like to return.
2) Please send returns through registered post to Lily & Clara, No. 4 Tus Abhaile, Ballincollig, Co.Cork, P31Y179, Ireland
3) We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Lily & Clara in pristine condition.
4) Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
- You have 14 days in which to return unsuitable item(s) for a full refund or exchange. Delivery costs are not included in refunds of items returned.
- Be sure to track your parcel and retain proof of postage.
- Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. - please ensure they are packaged appropriately so that they do not become damaged in transit.
- All items must be returned in their original, saleable condition, with all tags intact. Goods that have been returned in a soiled condition or with an excessive odour, for example, smoke or perfume will not be accepted.
- All goods will be inspected upon return.
- For hygiene reasons, there is no return on masks or jewellery.
- Other items may be deemed unreturnable due to the nature of their use. Eg, scarves, certain jewellery, bags, etc. This is to prevent items being used and then returned. Some items may have a tag on them that if removed will not be eligible for return. Under no circumstances if this tag is removed can the item be returned. Again, this is to prevent items being used and then returned for a refund.
Refunds will only be credited to the original card or other method that is used for payment.
- Please allow 2 to 3 working days for us to possess the items back through our system.
- All refunds will be credited to the original card used for payment.
- If you paid via PayPal then your PayPal account will be credited.
- Please allow 10-15 working days (Mon-Fri) for your refund to appear in your account. This is in line with normal E-Commerce returns policies to deter fraudulent transactions.
We will not refund delivery or postage costs unless the item returned is deemed faulty by us, or is being returned due to an error on our part. All agreements for refund of postal costs MUST be cleared with our Customer Service prior to you returning the item.
- *PLEASE NOTE* Returns can be handled in-store, however, monetary transactional processes will be processed through the online systems. Therefore, no cash/credit refunds for online orders will be given at the in-store till point, instead, refunds will be credited to the method of online payment.
We will happily exchange your item for another size or colour once it is returned to us in accordance with our Returns Policy. Exchanges are subject to availability of stock. The same item may only be exchanged once.
*PLEASE NOTE* Exchanges can be handled in-store, however, the original monetary value will be refunded through the online systems to the original method of online payment, meaning the alternative item(s) are then payable in full at the in-store till point.
- Please notify us within a reasonable amount of time about any faults as wear and tear may occur and this will hinder us clarifying faults.
- No return courier costs will be re-paid unless this has been cleared/ pre approved by our Customer Service prior to you returning the faulty item. If this has not been cleared the item may be refunded as per our general return/refund policy.
Please do not contact us on Social Media platforms regarding Returns/Faults/Exchanges as due to GDPR Rules there is no access to any order details/records given or allowed to anyone who manages these accounts and they will not be in a position to help as efficiently as our Customer Service team so please do email at your earliest possible convenience.
Our Returns Policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 and does not affect your statutory rights. Please Note: This returns policy applies to online orders only. All in store purchases are subject to a separate returns policy.